- Staffing levels are expected to grow in all five regions during 3Q 2016
- Staffing levels are forecast to grow in all 10 industry sectors during 3Q 2016
- The strongest labor market is anticipated in Rousse, where the Net Employment Outlook stands at +14%.
- Employers anticipate the strongest labor markets in the Manufacturing sector and the Transport, Storage & Communication sector, with employers in both reporting respectable Net Employment Outlooks of +14%.
- The weakest hiring prospects are reported by Agriculture, Hunting, Forestry & Fishing sector employers, with an Outlook of +2%
- Payrolls are expected to increase in all four organization size categories during the next three months. Прочети още
Bulgarian employers report hopeful hiring intentions for the April-June time frame. With 21% of employers expecting to increase staffing levels, 2% anticipating a decrease and 77% forecasting no change.Once the data is adjusted to allow for seasonal variation, the Outlook stands at +13%, and is the strongest reported since the survey began in 1Q 2011. Hiring intentions are 2 percentage points stronger when compared with the previous quarter and improve by 4 percentage points year-over-year. Прочети още
- Employment Outlook stands at +10%, according to the Manpower Employment Outlook Survey for the fourth quarter of 2015. The Outlook is unchanged when compared to the third quarter of 2015 and is 2 percent stronger in a year-over-year comparison.
- Employers from all five regions – Burgas, Plovdiv, Rousse, Sofia and Varna – who took part in the Manpower Employment Outlook Survey report positive fourth-quarter hiring intentions.
- The strongest hiring intentions are reported by employers in Plovdiv and Rousse regions both with +15%. Прочети още